- About us
- How we handle your data
- Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
- Purposes of the processing of your personal data, legal basis for the processing and types of personal data subject to processing
- Retention period of personal data
- Categories of personal data recipients
- Transfer of personal data to recipients from third countries
- Your rights
- Refusal to provide personal data
- Cookies and other technologies
- Contact details
The personal data collected through the Website at www.hempoland.eu are controlled by HemPoland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at Władysławowo (82-300 Elbląg), Władysławowo 30A, recorded in the register of business organisations of the National Court Register in Olsztyn, Commercial Division 8 – National Court Register, entry number 0000534517, Polish business identification number REGON 360289332, Polish tax identification number NIP 5783115991, initial company share capital PLN 1,000,000.00 fully paid-up, hereinafter referred to as “HemPoland” or the “Controller”.
HemPoland is a subsidiary of The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. – a company established under Canadian law, having its registered office at: 6205 Airport Road, Building A, Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
HemPoland is a manufacturer and distributor of the highest quality CBD products, such as food supplements and cosmetics, and the owner of the CannabiGold brand.
How we handle your data
Our priority is to ensure the security of your personal data and make every effort to protect them. In particular, we ensure that the data are:
processed for our Users lawfully, fairly and transparently;
collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
accurate and updated, if necessary;
stored in a manner that enables the identification of the Users for a period that is not longer than is necessary, for the purposes for which such data are processed;
processed in such a way as to ensure the adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
We process your personal data in accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’ and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2019, item 1781).
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, to which the rights that you are entitled to are not superior. On this basis, your data are processed, in particular, for the purpose of responding to enquiries sent via the contact form, for the pursuit and development of our activities, as well as for our analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Purposes of the processing of your personal data, legal basis for the processing and types of personal data subject to processing
|Purposes of processing||Legal basis for processing||Types of personal data subject to processing|
|responding to enquiries sent by the User via the contact form||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interests pursued by the Controller – pursuing and developing economic activity, maintaining good relations with the User)||first and last name, email address|
|administration, development, protection of our business and improvement of our services||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interests pursued by the Controller – pursuing and developing economic activity)||click and browsing history (connected with cookies)|
|analysis of your activities on our Website; all data used for this purpose are subject to pseudonymisation||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR ( legitimate interests pursued by the Controller – pursuing and developing economic activity, improving our Website)||details of your device, IP address, browser type and version, location, operating system, click and browsing history (connected with cookies)|
On our Website, we do not use profiling or any other automated individual decision-making.
Retention period of personal data
Your personal data will be stored only for a limited period of time and only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
Your personal data used for communication via the contact form will be processed for the duration of this communication.
Categories of personal data recipients
Your trust is of primary importance to us. We do not sell any personal data to any third parties. However, in order to conduct our business, we can disclose and provide your data to the following categories of recipients:
business partners who support us in conducting our business, such as:
providers of technical services whom we entrust with the provision of IT systems, software and hosting of our Website;
our parent company The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd.
Transfer of personal data to recipients from third countries
Personal data collected by us may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This is usually the case when the entity that cooperates with us provides its services outside the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data shall be made in accordance with applicable laws. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data transferred to a third country. We will ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. This may also include the application of standard contractual clauses concerning the transfer of personal data, adopted by the European Commission, which ensure the adequate protection of personal data.
Furthermore, the European Commission has adopted a decision implementing the Privacy Shield Agreement, which states that the United States ensures an adequate level of protection for the personal data transferred from the EU.
As mentioned above, we are part of an international capital group, the parent company of which is The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. with its registered office in Canada. Therefore, your data may be transferred to Canada. The European Commission concluded that Canada is considered to be a country that ensures an adequate level of protection of the personal data transferred from the EU (Commission Decision of 20 December 2001, No 2002/2/EC).
Under the provisions on the protection of personal data and the restrictions indicated therein, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data – you have the right to access your personal data and to receive copies of your personal data stored by us, as well as detailed information about the manner of their processing;
- the right to rectify your personal data – you have the right to rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request us to delete your personal data if there are no reasons for their further processing;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data – you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain situations, for example when you have questioned the accuracy of your personal data or objected to the processing of your data by us; this restriction shall be valid for a period that enables the Controller to verify the correctness of personal data;
- the right to transfer your personal data – you have the right to receive a digital copy of your personal data. You also have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to another data controller. This right shall be limited to situations where the processing of data takes place in an automated manner and relates to the personal data processed on the basis of the User’s consent or under a contract;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation. In such a case, we are no longer entitled to process your personal data unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing which are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- the right to lodge a complaint – in the case of any complaints concerning the manner of processing your data by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Poland, the competent authority is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
We will respond to your requests without undue delay, within one month of the date of its receipt at the latest. If necessary, that period may be extended by two consecutive months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify you of any such extension within one month of receiving your request together with the reasons for the delay.
Refusal to provide personal data
Providing personal data on our Website is voluntary, but it is necessary for the use of some of the functionalities on our Website, in particular for communication via the contact form.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adapt the content of our Website to your preferences and optimise its use;
- to identify the User’s device,
- to analyse activity on Our website and create statistics.
Our Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until the session expires.
Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period specified in the file parameters or until they are removed. This means that their information will be transferred to the server whenever the user visits the Website.
- Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the manner in which our Website is used. Google collects information about your location (based on your IP address) and your behaviour when accessing our Website (on the basis of cookies) by using the above-mentioned tool on our Website. Google Analytics generates statistical data and other information about the use of our Website by means of analytical cookie files. This solution enables us to better understand the needs of our Users and adapt the content of our Website to these needs. You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing an add-on to the web browser available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
Social media plug-ins
This version of the Policy shall be effective as of 29 May 2020.
The Users may also contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
You can contact us as follows:
- by traditional mail:
- Władysławowo 30A, 82-300 Elbląg
- by phone:
- +48 668 696 368
- by email
- using the contact form in the Contact tab at www.hempoland.eu.