We are currently looking for a new Team Member to take the position of the Key Account Manager DACH. We are looking for a person who will support our sales activities in the German-speaking markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
Necessary experience that you should have so that we can start cooperation:
- At least three years of experience as a Key Account Manager in the German-speaking markets in the FMCG/dietary supplements/cosmetics industry;
- Fluency in German (level C1);
- Knowledge of English at the level of at least B2;
- Knowledge of the cannabis market will be an advantage;
- Perfectly developed negotiation and sales skills;
- Focus on achieving the set goals – creativity, effectiveness and commitment to action;
- Highly developed ability to manage one’s own time, perfect organization of work and independence in achieving goals;
- Perfectly developed interpersonal skills;
- Appropriate, active communication with Team Members and the ability to cooperate with the very dynamic and constantly developing HemPoland Team.
Daily activities that await you at HemPoland:
- Active acquisition of new customers and distribution channels in the German, Austrian and Swiss market and maintenance
and development of lasting relationships with them, high level of cooperation;
- Co-creation and implementation of a cooperation development strategy with current distributors and network customers in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets;
- Ongoing research on customer needs and providing constant support;
- Preparing and conducting business negotiations and product presentations;
- Representing the company and brand at international events and trade fairs;
- Planning and implementing activities in the field of brand awareness building among customers;
- Co-creation and implementation of projects aimed at strengthening the position of organizations and products on European markets;
- Monitoring competing products and presenting specific conclusions and proposals for action;
- Forecasting, planning and analysing sales results;
- Realization of planned sales goals, maximization of sales potential and monitoring of possible deviations of sales plans (preventing them);
- Preparation of necessary reports and analyses as well as sales and budget plans.
On our part, we would like to offer you:
- Salary: PLN 10,000 – 15,000 gross;
- Employment under a contract of employment;
- Cooperation in an organizational culture in which each team member feels safe, happy and ready for dynamic development
and impact on the present and future of the entire HemPoland;
- Opportunity to develop in a place where everyday activities are a source of commitment and satisfaction, and internal communication is based on honest conversations and mutual support;
- Several interesting benefits, including LUXMED medical package (TOP level), FitProfit sports card, additional insurance (Warta), attractive solutions regarding the availability of our products, English language classes, workshops about relaxation, internal training.