We are currently looking for a new Team Member who will take the position of the Junior International Sales Specialist. We are looking for a person who will support our activities in acquiring customers on European and global markets as well as maintaining and developing lasting relationships with them.
Necessary experience that you should have so that we can start a cooperation:
- Minimum one year of experience in the area of sales and customer service (domestic and foreign). Experience in a similar position in the FMCG, dietary supplements and cosmetics industry will be an additional advantage for us;
- Knowledge of the cannabis market is welcomed;
- Knowledge of English at the minimum of B2 level;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language enabling an easy communication (Italian, French) will be an added value;
- Goal orientation, precision in action, perfect organization of work;
- High level of commitment to the implementation of entrusted tasks;
- Perfectly developed interpersonal skills;
- Appropriate, active communication with Team Members and the ability to cooperate with the very dynamic and constantly developing HemPoland Team.
Daily activities that await you at HemPoland:
- Acquiring new customers on the European and global markets;
- Maintaining and developing lasting relationships with customers;
- Ongoing research and learning about customer needs by maintaining constant contact in order to develop mutual, best cooperation;
- Co-creation and participation in the implementation of projects aimed at strengthening the position of the Organization and products on the European markets;
- Participation in monitoring products and activities of competitive companies, presenting specific conclusions and proposals for action;
- Preparation of offers for customers and ongoing customer support as part of cooperation;
- Direct cooperation with the marketing department in the field of co-creating special offer plans and marketing support.
On our part, we would like to offer you:
- Salary: PLN 5,000 – 8,000 gross;
- Employment under a contract of employment;
- Cooperation in an organizational culture in which each team member feels safe, happy and ready for dynamic development
and impact on the present and future of the entire HemPoland;
- Opportunity to develop in a place where everyday activities are a source of commitment and satisfaction, and internal communication is based on honest conversations and mutual support;
- Several interesting benefits, including: LUXMED medical package (TOP level), FitProfit sports card, additional insurance (Warta), attractive solutions regarding the availability of our products, English language classes, workshops
about relaxation, internal training.